Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mattie & Teegan's 15 month Update

Mattie and Teegan turned 15 months old on April 14th! Hard to believe! We had their well baby check-up this morning and they are doing great! Teegan is still behind Mattie on a few things, but Dr. L said that as long as he keeps progressing every week, he's fine. They did have to get 2 shots each. They were actually due for 3 of them, but there's been a shortage on the HIB vaccine. They are trying to get supplies back but our docs office doesn't have their supply yet. So, they only got 2, which was plenty! They screamed for what seemed like forever afterwards. We are trying to "binky break" them, so we didn't have those with us to help soothe them.

They only get their binkies in the car and in bed, that's it. No more of them walking around with binkies in their mouths 24-7. We'll slowly start to phase the car and bed time binkies out, but for now, we have a starting place.

Here are their 15 month pics. They are getting too big, way too fast!



They were pointing at Garrett in this picture, who was standing behind me when I took it.


Mattie is 23lbs even, 29 inches long and has an 18 inch head.



Teegan is 25lbs 8oz, 31 3/4 inches long and has an 18 1/4 inch head.

4 comments:

  1. What little cuties! It is so hard to believe they are 15 months old already. What one of the doctors chewed me out on when I said I kinda base what Caden should be doing on what Grace (Erica's little girl) is doing, is girls are faster then boys. So it is no surprise that Mattie is ahead of Teegan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't believe they are 15 months already! They are getting so big. Theey are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had ot go back and look at Anna's & Lauren's height/weight at 15 months....it is so hard to rememebr them that little! Anna was 32 in and 22 lb/8oz.....Lauren was 32 3/4 in and 23 lbs/14 oz......It goes sooooo fast I can not believe they are 15 months old already!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time sure does fly by, gosh I remember being your SIP! Wow....

    They are adorable, and look (and sound) like they are growing great! Good Job Rachel (and Hubby ;))!

    ReplyDelete