Monday, March 30, 2009

Recent Pictures

Well since I can't seem to get recent pictures in the other post, I'll just add them here.

Garrett right before we left to go to Papa Frame's Wedding on March 21st, 2009. He looks so much older than 5 in this picture. It almost makes me want to cry :-)
Garrett learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. He just needs a little help getting on his bike. Once he gets on and gets a little push, he takes right off. He still needs some practice but I'm so proud of him! This pic was taken on March 15, 2009.

3-26-09 ~ Mattie is tickling herself after I said "Tickle, tickle" to her.


3-26-09 ~ Mattie pulls at her ears and moves her head side to side when I said "Neener, neener"



3-27-09 ~ A very happy Teegan. He loves bathtime!




3-27-09 ~ Look at his curls!!!



























































































































2 comments: