Thursday, May 14, 2009

16 Months

Mattie & Teegan are 16 months old today! Wow, where has the time gone? It doesn't seem like that much time has passed since I had them. Crazy! They are getting so big and are getting into everything while they are at it! :-) They are so much fun & have forever changed my life! I don't know what it would be like without them. They are both walking now & starting to talk.

Mattie has quite the vocabulary and is already putting words together to form sentences. She says "it's ok", "aww, it's ok", "where did it go?" That's about it for sentences. She has many, many words she can say though. Her latest is "nana" which is banana, her favorite food!

Teegan is still behind in the talking department. He only says a handful of words and no sentences. His vocabulary right now consists of: up, hi, mama, dada. There may be more but I can't think of any right now.

Well, Teegan is fussing in his highchair right now so he must be done eating lunch. That's my cue to go. Here are a few pics of them from this morning. Enjoy!

Mattie @ 16 months


Teegan & Mattie @ 16 months



Teegan @ 16 months


2 comments:

  1. They are absolutely precious! I can't believe they are 16 months old already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, 16 months. Hard to believe!

    ReplyDelete