The kids were all so cute in their little graduate caps & the partner walks were just adorable! They sang some songs and each child came up to a microphone to tell what they had learned this year. Garrett said "I learned how to make new friends." Once they said their lines, they received their diplomas. They sang one more song and were dismissed to go stand under their self portraits that they drew, which were hanging up along the walls.
They all did well & I'm so very proud of my little guy! His teacher told me before we left, that Garrett memorized all his 3D shapes in one day! She said he's incredibly smart & she's going to miss him very much. He brought her to tears as soon as she started talking to him.
Here are some pics which always turn out so dark in gymnasiums, so I apologize for that.
Garrett doing his partner walk
Best friends, Garrett & Mason

No comments:
Post a Comment